Let’s visit the biggest city in the world, Russia is one of the most exotic and scenic places you will have ever visited. A large nation, Russia can be visited in different ways from the two main capitals Moscow or St. Petersburg. Russia is embellished with many historical sites, attractive backdrops, iconic public squares, and a vivacious culture of artists and revolutionaries.
Explore cities of St. Petersburg & Moscow, you will be amazed by the bulb-shaped flamboyant cupolas of the country. Indian Holiday offers the most classic itinerary for all those who visit Russia for the first time is the one that combines both Russian capitals: Moscow and St. Petersburg. You can find one of the most famous museums in the world and the Hermitage here in St. Petersburg while Moscow combines its abundant history, culture and a great heritage of the Soviet era.
- Explore one of the world’s largest Bolshoi Theatre at Moscow
- See where the president of Russia works – The Moscow Kremlin
- Take a guided walk around St. Petersburg
- Be amazed at the Hermitage Museum at St. Petersburg
- Enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat Ride in St. Petersburg
- Glare at the glorious Cathedral Square
- Enjoy walk tour on Arbat Street in the Kremlin in Moscow
- All Transfers in a comfortable bus
- English language speaking guide during the tour
- Lunches at restaurant “Hard Rock Cafe”, in Sergiev Posad and in Petergof.
- All entrance fees
- Economy class Sapsan speed train ticket from Moscow-St. Petersburg
- International air tickets.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Video and photo charges.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any services not included in the above itinerary.
- GST @ 5.0%
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of EURO is calculated @ INR 80. All rates are subject to a revision – if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 30th June 2020, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs & festivals.